This is a guide on how you can recharge your phone via UBA Airtime Recharge Code. The United Bank for Africa (UBA) is one of the leading commercial banks in Nigeria and Africa at large. They have branches cut across all states in Nigeria. In this article, we’ll be guiding you on how to recharge your phone via UBA Airtime Recharge Code.
Yes, you can easily recharge your phone directly from your UBA account. This initiative from UBA only works for major networks in Nigeria. These networks are MTN, Glo, 9Mobile and Airtel. The recharge code is under the UBA Magic Banking brought about to reduce the hassle customers experience inside the banking halls.
With the UBA Magic Banking, customers will have little or nothing to do in the banking halls. They can make transactions, buy airtime, pay for utility bills and many other things right from their mobile phone anywhere anytime.
Requirements for using UBA Airtime Recharge Code
Before using the UBA airtime recharge code, you must meet the following requirements;
- You must have a UBA active account
- The phone number use to carry out the recharge must be linked to the UBA account.
- And lastly, you must have the stipulated recharge amount in your UBA account at the time.
How to Recharge your Phone via UBA Airtime Recharge Code
Below is the step for you on how to recharge your phone via the UBA airtime recharge code;
- Using the phone number linked to your UBA account, dial *919# which will pop-up the UBA Magic Banking home.
- Select option “1. Airtime – Self” if you want to recharge your phone number linked to the UBA account.
- Select option “2. Airtime – Others” if you want to recharge for a friend or family.
- If you’re buying the airtime for yourself but the number is not linked to your UBA account, select the option “2”.
- If you select option “2”, you’ll be required to enter the phone number you wish to recharge.
- Then enter the amount of airtime you want.
- Then click on ‘send’
You can use the direct USSD UBA Transfer Code in this format *919*amount# for the phone number linked to the UBA account. And *919*phone number*amount# for a friend, family or your phone number not linked to the UBA account. For example, if I want to send airtime of N500 to friend’s number 07066702828. I will simply dial *919*07066702828500#
This article guide should easily help you on How to Recharge your Phone via UBA Airtime Recharge Code. And as you can see it’s not that hard to recharge from your UBA account. This UBA Airtime Recharge Code method does not require an internet connection. Even if you don’t have a data plan subscription, you can still recharge.