GTBank customers can now recharge their phone directly from their bank account using the GTBank Airtime Recharge Code. This article will guide you on how to recharge your phone via GTBank Airtime Recharge Code. The GTBank USSD Mobil Banking is a great initiative and a must-have for all GTBank customers. The initiative is named “Bank737”.
Benefits of GTBank Airtime Recharge Code
- It’s quick and simple to use.
- Airtime can be bought 24/7.
- The entire process takes about 10 seconds.
- Airtime is loaded as soon as the process is completed
Features of GTBank Airtime Recharge Code
- The phone number where the purchase is made from MUST be a number registered with GTBank.
- The service is available to Glo, MTN, Airtel and Etisalat subscribers.
- The money is deducted directly from your GTBank account.
- Daily recharge limit is N10,000.
How to reactivate your GTBank Account
To be able to use the GTBank Airtime Recharge Code, your account has to be active. If for some reasons, your account is inactive, you can reactivate by following this step;
- Simply dial *737*11# on your mobile number registered with the Bank.
- Enter your Bank verification number (BVN)
- Enter the Account Officer code (if known) or press 1 to continue.
- To complete your account reactivation, initiate a transaction by buying at least N100 airtime.
How to Recharge your Phone via GTBank Airtime Recharge Code
To recharge your phone and others using the GTBank recharge code, follow the steps below.
- For Self Top-up, simply dial *737*amount# on your phone number linked to your GTBank account. Example *737*1000# to load N1,000 airtime on your phone
- To top-up airtime for a friend or family, simply dial *737*Amount*Recipient’s number# Example *737*1000*08035456789# to load N1,000 airtime to a friend or family with phone number: 08035456789.
Alternatively, for top-up airtime for a friend or family, simply dial *737*4# on your phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
Other features of GTBank *737#
- Airtime and Data Top-up
- Funds Transfer
- Check Account Details
- Card-less withdrawal at ATMs
- Bill Payments (Electricity Bills & StarTimes Subscription)
- 737 Cashout at Total Filling Stations
How to withdraw using GTBank 737 Cashout Service
This service allows you to withdraw funds at any Total filling station in Nigeria. It’s a great initiative from GTBank and Total filling station.
- Dial *737*50*Amount*50# on your mobile phone linked to your GTBank account.
- Enter the unique Station code (SAP Code) of the Total filling station you are in.
- Enter your *737# PIN or the last 4 digits of your debit card to authorize the transaction.
- Your account is debited immediately and Total gets credited.
- After which both GTBank and Total filling station receive an SMS and cash is released to you.
Hope this article helps you on how to recharge your phone via GTBank airtime recharge code. We also highlighted some of the other good features of the GTBank 737 initiative.