Guaranty Trust Bank or GTBank as it is popularly called is undoubtedly one of Nigeria’s best banks with a lot of Customers. With lots of Customers comes lots of request from those customers who want to carry out one banking transaction or the other.
Now, GTBank branches nationwide are more than equipped to handle your banking transactions but most time, there are usually lots of people in the banking hall which can make you stay in the bank for hours before being attended to.
With GTBank Internet Banking, you can do almost, if not all of your banking transactions from the comfort of your home or wherever you are. Do you want to transfer money to someone? GTBank Internet Banking can do just that. Do you want to request your bank account statement? GTBank Internet banking is there for you. Do you want to buy Airtime with the money in your bank account? GTBank online Banking got you covered.
GTBank Online Banking gives it customers(GTBank account holders) an avenue to carry out banking transactions in real time provided you have an internet enabled device and your token. Some features of the GTBank Internet Banking are listed below.
Features of GTBank Online Banking
- Intra Bank Transfers (Transfer from your account to other GTBank accounts)
- Inter Bank Transfers (Transfer from your account to other bank accounts)
- Request for statement of results.
- Purchase Airtime
- Make Bills Payment and more.
How To Use GTB Internet Banking
- First things first, you’ll need to get an internet enabled device like a smartphone or PC. Once you have an internet enabled device you can use for your banking transactions then you can go ahead register for internet banking.
- Now, You can either contact any of GTBank customer care representative and have them send you the form for the GTBank Internet Banking which you’ll have to fill, scan and send back to them or you can visit of their branch closest to you to fill the form there.
- Once the form has been filled and submitted, you’ll get a username and password either through email or text if you scanned and sent the form online or have it given to you in the branch where you just fill the form. Also, remember to ask for the token in order not to be limited.
- Next, Use your internet enabled device to visit GTBank website and log in using the username and password given to you.
That’s pretty much it. You can now go ahead and use the portal to carry out banking transactions. On the GTBank online Banking website, you can do pretty much any banking transaction like transfer money, buy Airtime, pay bills and much more. Having this will definitely reduce the amount of time you visit the bank which basically the goal of internet banking.
If you run into any trouble while using or trying to setup your GTBank Online Banking then be sure to speak to a GTB Customer Care Representative through these numbers; 0700482666328, 01-4480000, 08029002900 or 08039003900. You can also send a mail to [email protected] if you don’t have enough airtime to call and a customer care representative will look into the enquire or issue