TASUED Portal: How to Register and Check Admission on TASUED Portal
The Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) is a prominent tertiary institution in the Southwestern part of Nigeria. It is popularly known as TASUED, the tertiary institution was renamed after Tai Solarin, a Nigerian educator, social activist, author (journalist) and also the first African pilot.
TASUED was established in 2005 and is located in Ijagun, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State. The current Vice-Chancellor of TASUED is Professor Abayomi Adelaja Arigbabu. This article will teach you how to register and check admission on TASUED portal. This will helpful for prospective TASUED students.
Before we list out the courses you can study in TASUED, let’s take a look at the Colleges.
TASUED has five colleges;
- College of Science and Information Technology (COSIT)
- College of Specialised and Professional Education (COSPED)
- College of Social and Management Sciences (COSMAS)
- College of Humanities (COHUM)
- College of Vocational and Technology Education (COVTED)
- College of Postgraduate Studies
What are the courses available in TASUED?
Below and all the details about the course will be provided to you;
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Production and Management Science and Education
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Creative Arts
- Early Childhood Education
- Education and Accountancy
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Christian Religious Studies
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and French
- Education and Geography
- Education and History
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Islamic Studies
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Education and Political Science
- Education and Social Studies
- Education and Sociology
- Education and Yoruba
- Educational Management
- Guidance and Counseling
- Health Education
- Home Economics and Hotel Management and Education
- Human Kinetics
- Library and Information Science
- Secretarial Administration and Education
- Technical Education
- Transport Planning and Management Education (TPM)
- Vocational and Technical Education
How to Register on TASUED Portal
- Go to the university portal page http://portal.tasued.edu.ng/
- Click on “Apply for undergraduate admission”
- Select the preferred school you went to apply for and click on the “Apply Now” button beside it.
- Create your account profile. Ensure to fill a valid email address and phone number. Your login details will be sent to your email address.
- Activate your profile by clicking on the activation link sent to your email address.
- After setting up the account, log in by following this link http://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission/core/auth/index.php
- After logging in, continue by paying the necessary fees (N2,000) and carefully fill out the application form. Confirm all the information provided before submitting the form to avoid errors.
- You’ll need to obtain a result checker card (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) depending on your O’level certificate. Then use the card to submit and verify your O’Level result using TASUED Online Result Verification System.
How to check Admission on TASUED Portal
To check your admission status on TASUED Portal, follow the steps below
- Go to www.portal.tasued.edu.ng/
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status & Acceptance Fee”
- You’ll see the Admission status of the programme you applied for. If the status is open, proceed to your account to check your admission status.
How to Contact TASUED
The institution can be contacted for help or issue regarding their portal. Below are ways by which you can contact them;
- Email: [email protected]
- Helpdesk: http://www.tasued.edu.ng/helpdesk
You can also reach out to the lead developer/consultant of the portal. Name is Ademola Adenubi:
- Email:[email protected]
- Tel: +234 (0) 805 868 4616