Noun Online: How to Register Courses And Check Results
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is a distance learning institution. It is one of the first in the West African Sub-region. Distance learning education is the type of education whereby students ‘don’t necessarily’ need to be present physically at the school.
Most of the student’s educational activities are carried out online. NOUN is one of the largest tertiary institutions in Nigeria in term of student numbers boasting over 510,000 students spread across numerous campuses. In this article, we will be looking at how to register courses and check results online.
The university developed an iLearn portal technology, which helps to enhance a student’s learning experience. The institution is hellbent on taking education to the doorstep of the Nigerian populace. Some of their online facilities include the E-library and E-courseware. Students can download books related to their courses online and also visit the E-library to improve themselves.
How to register on NOUN Portal
- Go to https://www.nouonline.net/stuser_reg.php
- Scroll down to the Students’ portal registration page
- Enter your Matric Number, Surname, Other names, Email address and Mobile number.
- Select your State of Origin
- Enter your password and verify
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
How to Register courses on NOUN Portal
- First of all, take note of the courses you will be offering during the present semester.
- Go to https://www.nouonline.net/stuser.php and login to your student account.
- At the left side of the page click on “Course Registration”.
- Select the courses you want to register carefully. You can do this by ticking the box next to the courses.
- After selecting your preferred courses you want to register, click on the ‘Add courses’ button.
- Then click on ‘Continue’. This should take you to a page called ‘NOUN course registration’.
- Click on “Register courses” to register the selected courses.
How to check Results on NOUN Portal
- Visit https://www.nouonline.net/stuser.php
- Login to your account.
- On the Student dashboard page, click on “Courses”.
- Select “My Results” from the drop-down menu. And you all available results will be displayed to you.
List of Faculties in NOUN
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
List of Courses available in NOUN
- Data Management
- Computer and Mathematics (Combined Hons)
- Computer Science
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Information Technology
- Public Health
- Environmental Health
- French And International Studies
- Mass Communication
- Peace, Conflict and Resolution
- English Language
- Political Science -Criminology and security studies
- Agriculture Science
- Computer Science
- Integrated Science
- Business Education
- Primary Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Entrepreneurial and Business Management
- Accounting in collaboration with ICAN
How to Contact NOUN
If you’re having issues with the NOUN Portal or have any inquiry, then reach out to the team in charge of the University’s portal on the following;
Email: [email protected]
University Village, Plot 91, Cadastral Zone, Nnamdi Azikiwe Express Way Jabi-Abuja.