The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is recruiting for various positions in 2019. This is a Federal owned agency in Nigeria established by Decree Number 48 of 1989.
It’s headquartered in Ikoyi Lagos State. This article will guide you on how to apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2019. The agency is tasked with eliminating the growing, manufacturing, processing, selling, trafficking and exporting of hard drugs and cannabis. They also go after money laundering organizations and narcotics leaders.
NDLEA 2019 Recruitment Exercise
The agency is only recruiting for two positions this year. Suitable applicants are invited to apply. Below are the two job vacancy and their requirements;
Narcotic Officer Cadre: This is a permanent position and location is nationwide.
Below is the specific requirement for the position of a Narcotic Officer Cadre;
- Candidates must be of age not less than Twenty two (22) years and not more than Thirty (30) years.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of first degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from an institution of higher learning recognized by the Federal Ministry of Education.
- The candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificate in the relevant field.
Narcotic Assistant (Nass) Cadre:
This is also a permanent position with a nationwide location. Candidates applying for this position must meet the specific requirements below; •
- Candidates must be of age not less than Eighteen (18) years and not more than Thirty (30) years of age.
- Candidates must have completed Secondary School
NDLEA Recruitment 2019 General Requirements
Before applying for the NDLEA 2019, there are certain requirements every candidate must meet. Note that the application for the NDLEA Recruitment 2019 is completely free. Below are the following requirements;
- Candidates must fill in the application form provided on the website and upload passport
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified for the position they are applying for.
- Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- Candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- Candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2019
After making sure you meet all the general requirements of the NDLEA, next up is to begin your application.
The below steps guides you on how to apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2019;
- Registration is done online.
- Go to www.emplug.com/ndlea/recruitment_2
- Select the job position you’re applying for. Either Narcotic Officer Cadre or Narcotic Assistant (NASS) Cadre.
- Fill the application form that comes out after you selected the job position.
- Ensure you have all the required documents before you begin the application process.
- The required documents are Passport photograph, Identity document, Resume(Narcotic officer), Birth certificate/age declaration, O’Level(WAEC/NECO) and Degree(s) if applicable to the position you have chosen.
- Also, download, fill the Guarantor Form and take it along with you when invited for the verification exercise.
Note that the application deadline for the NDLEA Recruitment 2019 is Thursday, August 29, 2019.
So make sure to submit your completed application form before the deadline. This article has provided with everything you need to know about the NDLEA Recruitment 2019 and how to apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2019. Hurry now, as the clock is ticking already. Application is completely free, so you have nothing to lose.