MMM Nigeria 2019, Online registration, Website and what you need to know
MMM Nigeria is one of the popular high yield investment programs in the country. This is a subsidiary of the MMM company which originated from Russia. It was known to operate a Ponzi scheme back in the 1990s and was shut down by the Russian police in 1994.
MMM ((Mavrodi Mundial Movement) was formed by three Russian brothers; Sergei Panteleevich Mavrodi, Vyacheslav Mavrodi and Olga Melnikova. Buy it was not until 2016 that MMM Nigeria gained popularity. In this article, we’ll be discussing MMM Nigeria 2019, Online registration, website and what you need to know.
History of MMM Nigeria
The Mavrodi brothers launched MMM Global in 2011 targeting the global market. They had subsidiaries in 110 countries through MMM Global. In November 2015, a website for the Nigeria market was created. The website promised Nigerians a 30% profit per month with other bonuses. By the end of 2016, it was reported that about 2.4 million Nigerians had signed up with a vast majority of them being unemployed youths.
On December 13, 2016, leading up to the festive season, MMM Nigeria freezes the account of its members citing “systems overload and the negative attention brought on by the Government and mass media” as the excuse. The move lead to wide panic by many Nigerians who had invested their savings into the program. The program later opened on January 13, 2017, but hasn’t been the same ever since.
MMM Nigeria 2019 Online Registration
MMM Nigeria is back and is promising a 50% profit on a monthly basis. An interested participant can register on their website.
Below is a step on MMM Nigeria 2019 online registration;
- Go to MMM Nigeria official website www.mmmcooperation.com
- At the top right corner, is the “Registration” button. Click on it.
- Read about the “How to start participating” rules.
- Then click on number 1 which says “Register at the website”
- It will take you to the registration page. Fill in your details in the registration form.
- After filling the form, click on “Register in MMM”
MMM Nigeria 2019 website
The official website for MMM Nigeria is www.mmmcooperation.com. In there, you can register and login to your account. There is also an ‘Ideology’ and ‘FAQ’ section. Once you login to your account which is Personal Office (PO), you will see the Provide Help (PH) and Get Help (GH) sections. As a first-timer, you won’t be able to Get Help, you’re required to Provide Help and wait for a minimum of 30 days.
MMM Nigeria Login my account
You can log in to your MMM account by following the below steps;
- Go to www.mmmcooperation.com which is the official and only website for MMM Nigeria.
- Click the ‘Login to MMM’ button at the top right corner of the website.
- Enter the captcha to prove you aren’t a bot. Refresh the captcha if you can’t see it clearly to get another one.
- Once you enter the captcha correctly, you’ll be taken to the login page.
- Choose your language.
- Enter your email address or Phone number
- Enter your password
- Then click on login.
You can also retrieve your password, by clicking on the “Generate password” button located under the ‘login’ button. Enter your email address and a new password will be sent to you.
This is everything you need to know about MMM Nigeria 2019, Online registration and website. This program is a Ponzi scheme and according to various reports, Nigerians have lost an estimated 18 billion naira to this program. MMM Nigeria has no physical office and no one to hold accountable. You’re best advised to stay away from this program.