FCMB Transfer Code: How to transfer money from FCMB to other Banks
Do you know that you can transfer money from your First City Monument Bank (FCMB) account to any bank with your mobile device?
No, I am not talking about the FCMB Mobile App. There is an FCMB Transfer Code that enables you to send money from your account to other banks.
This article will show you how to transfer money from FCMB to other banks. The USSD code offers customers a convenient way to send money from anywhere, even in a town where there is no internet connection. The new FCMB USSD Transfer code works on all devices (iOS, Android, and Blackberry) with or without the use of an internet connection.
What is the code to transfer money from FCMB to other banks?
The transfer code for transferring money from FCMB to other bank is *329*Amount*Account number#
How to register for the FCMB Transfer code?
To register for the FCMB Transfer code dial *389*214# For those who have downloaded and registered for the FCMB Mobile Plus App, they don’t need to register for the transfer code anymore.
How to transfer money from FCMB to other Banks
Transferring of money is very simple and easy, just follow the below steps;
But for you to use this feature, you must have an account with FCMB and your number needs to have been registered with them for mobile banking.
- On the phone number registered to your FCMB account, dial *329#
- You will see various banking services from options FCMB. Press 3 which is the number designated to transfer.
- At this stage, you’ll see two options; “Account to account” and “Account to Wallet”. Select the “Account to account” option.
- Then, enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Enter the recipient account number.
- And then send. You’ll receive an alert confirming your transaction.
Alternatively, you can simply dial *329*Amount*Receipt Account Number#
How to transfer money using FCMB Mobile App
The FCMB Mobile App is also a good way of transferring funds to other banks. It is fast, secure and user-friendly. The mobile app is available on both iOS and Android operating system. The only downside is that you need an internet connection before making the transfer. While the USSD code option doesn’t require an internet connection.
Below are some of the features of FCMB Mobile Plus App;
- Real-time access to your accounts
- Transfer of funds without hassle
- Easy bill payments and airtime purchase
- 24/7 round the clock transactions
- Convenient branch location service
FCMB has other useful USSD codes that makes banking very much easy for customers. For these USSD codes to work, you MUST use the phone number linked to your FCMB account.
Below are the other useful FCMB USSD codes;
- To recharge your phone with airtime, Dial *329*Amount#
- To recharge others or friends and family, Dial *329*Amount*Mobile number#
- To transfer funds, Dial *329*Amount*Account number#
How to check FCMB Account balance
You can easily check your account balance using the FCMB transfer code or USSD code.
- To check FCMB account balance, dial *329*00#
- To reset your FCMB PIN, Dial *329*0#
- To buy data, Dial *329*1*Mobile Number#
- To pay for DSTv/GOTv subscription, Dial *329*2*AmountSmartcard Number#
This article will be of good use to all FCMB customers. We live in a mobile era right now and USSD codes make things easier and faster. The FCMB Transfer Code shows how to transfer money from FCMB to other banks.