Dana Air is one of the many airlines in Nigeria with headquarters at Ikeja, Lagos State. The airline is known to having one of the cheapest flight fares in the country. When booked early, you can get a flight for about twelve thousand five hundred Naira (N12,500). This article will help you know more about Dana Air and everything related to their online booking.
How to book cheap flights on Dana Air
To book a flight on Dana Air, follow the steps below
- Go to https://www.flydanaair.com
- On the right side, you’ll see the ‘Book Flight’ section.
- Choose the kind of trip you intend to book. Either ‘Return’ or ‘Oneway’.
- Choose the location you’re flying from
- Choose the location you’re flying to
- Choose your departure date
- Enter how many adults, children and infants are travelling.
- Choose your mode of payment and book.
- Types of Dana Air Payment Options
There are two ways to pay for your Dana Air flights. Either by ‘debit card’ or ‘Book on Hold’.
You can pay for your flight by using an internet banking enabled debit card (Visa, Verve & MasterCard). Note that there are charges associated with this payment option.
Book on Hold
This method allows you to pay for your flight at any of Dana Air designated banks after booking online. The payment should be made using your booking reference number. Note that payment MUST be made within 24 hours of booking. Failure to make the payment after the stipulated time will result in the booking cancelled.
Designated Banks for Dana Air Book on Hold Payment Option
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Eco Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- First Bank Nigeria Plc
- Keystone Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Union Bank
- WEMA Bank Plc
If you don’t want to pay using any of the following banks, Dana Air offers POS (Point of Sale) for ‘Book on Hold’ payment. The address for the POS payment are;
- Murtala Muhammed Airport 2 (MMA2).’
- 1st Floor, G.A.T. Murtala Muhammed Airport (Old Domestic WIng)
- Abuja International Airport.
- Dana Air Office (Ext), C/o KIA Motors, First Floor, 18, A. E. Ekukinam Street, Obafemi Awolowo Road, Utakao, Abuja
- Transcorp Hilton, Abuja.
- Port Harcourt International Airport.
- Dana Air Sales Desk, Park ‘N’ Shop, 97, Aba Road, Garrison Bus stop, PHC
- Akwa Ibom International Airport, UYO.
Full list of Dana Air flight destinations
- Port Harcourt to Lagos, and Abuja
- Kaduna to Abuja, and Lagos
- Uyo to Abuja, and Lagos
- Abuja to Lagos, Accra, Portharcourt, Owerri, Uyo, and Kaduna
- Accra to Lagos
- Owerri to Abuja, and Lagos
- Lagos to Abuja, Port Harcourt, Accra, Kaduna, Owerri, and Uyo.
Dana Air Check-in Information
This is the a must-read for every prospective traveller with Dana Air. It is more like their terms and conditions for flying with them.
All passengers must present valid photo identification when required by Dana Air staff before you will be allowed to check-in for your flight.
Passengers must arrive for check-in a minimum of 2 hours before departure. Check-in closes 25 minutes before departure. Failure to turn up for the flight attracts a “no show” penalty.
Checked Baggage Allowance
Maximum 30kg for Business class, 23kg for Economy class and Infants are allowed 10kg.
Any baggage in excess of Checked Baggage allowance is chargeable at an excess fee per kilo.
Only one piece of hand luggage, not more than 6 kg and 45cm x 33cm x 20cm, is allowed in the cabin. Dana Air assumes no liability for fragile, valuable or perishable articles, including camera equipment, telecommunications equipment(mobile phones, PDA’s), laptop computers, cash and jewellery; or for damage such as scratches, scuffs, dents, cuts, wheels; or damage due to over packing and manufacturer’s defect.
Lock your baggage and place your name and address on the outside and inside of your baggage. Carry valuable items including cash, medicine and prescriptions with you as hand baggage on board the aircraft.
It is the responsibility of each passenger to ensure that he/she is in possession of valid travel documents for the Journey. Your ticket is not transferable.
All pregnant women are to present a medical report at check-in certifying that they are fit to fly. Pregnant women over 32 weeks are NOT fit to fly.
Please reschedule your booking if you change your travel plans. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your onward or return reservation.
How to reschedule Dana Air Flight
Did something come up and you need to reschedule your Dana Air Flight? It very simple, just follow these steps;
- Go to www.flydanaair.com
- The booking menu is on the right side. Click on ‘Manage Booking’.
- Fill the last name of the passenger on the reservation and the booking reference number.
- Click on ‘Find Reservation’.
- Reschedule your flight
- And if successful, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
How to contact Dana Air Customer Care Support
You can contact Dana Air using the following channels;
Dana Airlines Ltd
Murtala Muhammad Airport 2 (MMA2),