Betting has gone beyond just placing a wager on a sporting event e.g Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Tennis. These days bettors place a wager on a non-sporting event like music awards or even non-human contests like horse racing. But in Nigeria, sports betting is still the king of betting. This is because Nigerians love sports, especially football. But the truth is that predicting the outcome of a sporting event can be a hard task. This is why most people go to prediction website to check out games to play. Let’s look at one of the prediction website currently operating in Nigeria; Betensured.
What is Betensured?
Betensured is a prediction-based website that offers both free and premium selections on sporting events. Users can visit the website to check out their predictions and place wagers on their favourite sports, teams, or players. The company headquarters is located in Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria.
How to Use Betensured
Well, you use Betensured in two ways. Either you follow their daily free tips or you go with their premium tips which will cost you. Every day, they release free tips for their visitors. Please know nothing is guaranteed or 100 percent when it comes to betting. The tips you see on Betensured are not guaranteed to win. Their tips are only meant to give you an idea of a possible outcome in a given game.
Betensured premium subscription plan
Betensured has a premium service where you get their best tips for the day/week/month. The free tips are usually selections they feel less sure about. While the premium tips are selections they feel have a higher percentage chance of winning.
Below is their subscription packages;
- Basic Plan: This plan cost ₦2,500 Monthly and consists of;
• Access to 10 categories
• 1 set of Expert Picks Daily
• Email Notification
• Limited Risk Management
• Weekly Plan – ₦750
• 2 Weeks Plan – ₦1,400
• 3 Months Plan – ₦7,000
• 6 Months Plan – ₦10,500
• 1 Year Plan – ₦17,750
- Premium Plan: This plan cost ₦5,000 monthly and consists of;
• Access to ALL categories
• 2 set of Expert Picks Daily
• Email Notification + Detailed Analysis
• Total Risk Management
• Weekly Plan – ₦1,750
• 2 Weeks Plan – ₦3,000
• 3 Months Plan – ₦10,000
• 6 Months Plan – ₦18,000
• 1 Year Plan – ₦30,000
- Tips Genius Plan
• 4 Days – ₦5,000
• 8 Days – ₦8,750
• 15 Days – ₦12,500
- Expert Advisor Plan
• 1 Week – ₦3,000
• 2 Weeks – ₦5,000
• 1 Month – ₦9,000
- Economy Plan
• 2 Weeks Basic + 8 Days Tip Genius – ₦9,500
• 1 Month Basic + 8 Days Tip Genius – ₦10,250
• 1 Month Basic + 15 Days Tip Genius – ₦14,850
- Platinum Plan Combo
• 2 Weeks Premium + 8 Days Tip Genius- ₦10,500
• 1 Month Premium + 8 Days Tip Genius – ₦11,750
• 1 Month Premium + 15 Days Tip Genius – ₦14,500
• 1 Week Premium + 1 Week Expert Advisor- ₦4,250
• 2 Weeks Premium + 2 Weeks Expert Advisor – ₦7,000
• 1 Month Premium + 1 Month Expert Advisor – ₦12,500
Benefits of Betensured Subscription membership
- Email notification of selection at least 24hrs before kick-off
- Weekly reports of Betensured’s performance
- Complete analysis of our selections
- Risk management
- Access to all our categories
- How to Register for Betensured
- Visit their website www.betensured.com
- Click on the ‘register’ button at the top of the homepage
- Fill the form with your name, email address, and password. Click on proceed.
- Now you have a registered account. You can now decide what services you want from Betensured.
Who is the owner of Betensured?
It is always good to know the owner of the sports betting related company you dealing with. Just like most Nairabet users are familiar with the founder; Akin Alabi. The owner of Betensured is Adeniyi Omotayo. He graduated from the University of Lagos in 2011 where he got a degree in Mettalurgical & Materials Engineering.
How to contact Betensured customer care support
- Office Address
5A, Illasan Bus Stop Opposite HOTR, Lekki, Lagos State, Lagos
- Calls only:
- Sms only:
+234 908 592 8914