Airtel Family and Friends Code: How to Add and Remove Number to Airtel Family and Friends
This is a guide on how you can add a number to Airtel Family and Friends. Airtel is one of the major mobile telecommunications company in Nigeria. According to the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), the telecom company has over 27 million subscribers and still growing. Airtel has a tariff plan that can help its customers spend more time talking to their close friends and family.
The tariff plan is called Airtel family and friends list. Let’s discuss the Airtel Family and Friends Code and how to add and remove a number from the list. Airtel customers can call any number on that list at a cheaper call rate which will lead to a longer and enjoyable conservation with the person.
How to add a number to Airtel Family and Friends List
By default your Airtel family and friends list are empty. So the first thing to do is start adding your preferred numbers.
Note that the maximum amount of numbers you can add to this list is five (5).
- To add a number dial *311*2*phone number#
- You’ll get a message confirming the addition of that number to your Airtel family and friends list.
- For example, I want to add 08028456722 to my Airtel family and friends list. I will simply dial *311*2* 08028456722 # on my phone.
How to check Airtel Family and Friends List
You can check/view the numbers you have added to your Airtel family and friends list by just dialling *311*4# on your mobile device. You’ll receive a message pop-up on your screen showing you the numbers on the list. You can check the list as many times as you want, it is completely free of charge.
How to remove a number from Airtel Family and Friends List
What will you do after adding the maximum amount of five phone numbers to the list, and later got a new number you call frequently?
Well, you’ll have to remove an existing number on the list to make room for the new number.
- You can remove any number from the list by simply dialling *311*3*phone number# that is the number you wish to remove
- After which you’ll get a message confirming the removal of that number.
- Then you can proceed to add the new number to the list by following the method already stated above.
- For example, I want to remove 08028456722 from my Airtel family and friends list. I will dial *311*3* 08028456722 # on my mobile phone.
You can see how easy it is with the Airtel Family and Friends Code. Also on how to add, check and remove the number from your Airtel family and friends list. So, what are you waiting for? Start adding those special numbers to your list to enjoy discounted call rate now.