Access Bank Transfer Code: How to transfer money from Access Bank to other Banks
It’s now easy to carry out transactions from your Access Bank to other banks on your mobile device. With the help of the Access Bank Transfer Code, we will show you how to transfer money from Access Bank to other banks.
You don’t need an internet connection to make the transaction thanks to Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) Code. This Access Bank Transfer Code works perfectly on the following networks; MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9Mobile, Ntel, Smile e.t.c. With the Access Bank Transfer Code, you can send money to friends and family using Access Bank or any other bank in the country.
How to transfer money from one Access Bank account to Another
Below is a very simple way of transferring money from one Access Bank account to another;
- Dial *901# on the phone number linked to your Access Bank account.
- Select ‘2’ which is the ‘Transfer Funds’ option.
- Select ‘1’ to transfer to Access bank
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer
- Enter the recipient account number and follow the prompt.
- You’ll receive a debit alert confirming the transaction.
How to transfer money from Access Bank to other Banks in Nigeria
Access bank customers can easily transfer money to other banks in Nigeria. Just follow the steps below;
- Using the phone number linked to your Access Bank account, dial *901#
- Select ‘2’ for Transfer Funds
- Then select ‘2’ for transfer to other banks.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer
- Enter the account number of the recipient.
- Then send. Once the transaction is completed, you’ll be notified either by SMS or email.
How to check your Access Bank account balance
To check your Access Bank account balance, use the phone number registered to the Account and dial *901*00#. An SMS will be sent to you containing your account balance.
Benefits of Access Bank Transfer Code
- Works fast, smart and convenient.
- Ideal for inter and intra-money transfer.
- Requires no internet connection.
- Works on any given device especially on featured phones.
Alternatively, you can make use of the Access Bank mobile app. The app is available to both Android and iOS users and can be found on the operating system store.
Below are some of the services you can enjoy with the banking app;
- Transfers to accounts in Access Bank and other banks in Nigeria.
- Bill Payments
- Cable TV
- Request for Cheque books
- Confirm/Cancel/Stop cheques
- Locate Access Bank branches and ATMs
Overall, the Access Bank Transfer Code is a great way on how to transfer money from Access Bank to other banks. Though some customers still prefer using the mobile banking app to carry out their daily transactions.