Access Bank Airtime Recharge Code: How you can recharge your phone easily
Access Bank is arguably the best commercial bank in Nigeria. The bank recent acquired Diamond Bank which further cemented their position as one of the leading financial institutions in the country. They have a large customer base and often times their banking halls are crowded. The mobile banking initiative helps reduce the queues in banks as customers can literally bank on their mobile. This article will guide Access Bank customers on how to recharge their phone easily using the Access Bank Airtime Recharge Code.
The Access Bank Airtime Recharge Code works on MTN, Glo, 9Mobile and Airtel networks. It does not require you to have internet access or data plan subscription on your phone. The only thing you need is the phone number which is linked to your Access Bank account. With that phone number, you can buy as much airtime as you want from your Access Bank account.
How to active Access Bank Airtime Recharge Code
For first-timers, the Access Bank Airtime Recharge Code won’t work if you don’t activate it. Follow this quick step to activate the code on the phone number linked to your account;
- Dial *901#
- Select the register option
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Visa or MasterCard debit card
- Enter your preferred 5 digits PIN for this service and make sure you won’t forget it.
How to recharge your phone using Access Bank Airtime Recharge Code
Below is the code to recharge your phone via Access Bank Airtime recharge code
- From your phone, dial *901#
- Then, select option ‘3’ which says Airtime.
- Choose between option ‘1’ for self or option ‘2’ for others. Note: if you want to recharge your phone number which is not linked to your Access Bank account, select option ‘2’.
- For option ‘1’ which is ‘Self’, select your account number, then enter the amount you wish to recharge and send.
- For option ‘2’ which is ‘others’, Enter the last 6 digits of your ATM card for security reasons and send.
- Finally, enter the phone number you wish to recharge. And then enter the amount you want to recharge and send.
Alternatively, you can directly dial the USSD for Access Bank Airtime Recharge. For self, simply dial *901*amount# and to recharge others, simply dial *901*amount*phone number#
This Access Bank Airtime Recharge Code method is absolutely free to use. You won’t be charged a penny for using the service. Presently, the maximum rechargeable limit is N5,000 (five thousand Naira only) daily. Note that thus the process is not reversible, make sure to confirm the phone number before completing the transaction. Hope this guide helps you on using the Access Bank Airtime Recharge Code to recharge your phone easily.